COMPLETE RANGE OF SERVICES
Curtain wall systems, cladding wall systems, SFS drawings, glazing, metal work, residential facades, drafting services, design services, fabrication drawings, CAD drawings, 2D & 3D drawings and BIM compliance.
We provide all the technical drawings you need to secure approval for all type of facade systems, material scheduling, fabrication drawings and preparing O&M manuals.
Our focus on quality and delivery time during the design and construction phase is what sets us apart.
Shopfronts, Doors and Windows.
We offer design and detailing services to subcontractors and architects’ firms in the construction industry. By working exclusively with doors and windows companies, we have proudly developed a reputation for giving our customers the best service, quality and value for their money.
Our designs cover a wide range of administration and commercial entrance doors. We work closely with companies such as Boon Edam for revolving doors, Wright Style for fire doors, Tormax for sliding doors and Geze for swing doors.
Our in-house design capabilities enable us to offer both standard, and bespoke solutions.
Fabrication drawings are the final elements to a drawing package when items require pre-manufacture before and assembling on site. They include item scheduling.
Our drawings include detailed information about how components are made by fabricators and put together on site, and are easy to understand.
Get in touch to discuss the parameters of your project.
BIM is all about collaborative working and requires “an information exchange process which is specific to that project and co-ordinated between various systems and project participants.”
We use BIM Levels 1 & 2 to:
1. Agree roles and responsibilities.
2. Agree naming conventions.
3. Create and maintain the project specific codes and project spatial co-ordination.
4. Create a common data environment to allow information to be shared between all members of the project team.
5. Agree a suitable information hierarchy which supports the concepts of the CDE and the document repository.
6. Agree to use CAD software that is capable of being exported to one of the common file formats such as IFC or COBie.